Sunday 25 August 2013

Nutrition ans Supplements








What you eat on a daily basis determines just about everything you can possibly imagine that goes with your body...your health, mental energy, body composition, athletic performance...you name it and what you eat has an impact on it.


For those who work for a living, it can be extremely tough to get the 5 or 6 meals a day often recommended. I've got a plan that can help you get the calories you need on limited time (and appetite!).


Find yourself short on time to cook a good meal? I know I do! Learn my secret recipes that are extremely quick and simple to make. I'll give you my favorite muscle-building meals!


In black and white...what you need, what you don't and why. If you take supplements or even want to take supplements, this information is going save you PILES of money AND help you get the results you deserve.

Think proper nutrition is complicated? It doesn't have to be. Follow these simple principles and you'll never go wrong.
How much protein do you need? How much protein can your body absorb at once? Will excess protein make you fat? Learn these answers and more...



No comments:

Post a Comment